You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer Part Number: 7220120
Spill 911 Part Number: 7220120
Fast, precision pouring makes it the easiesttouse Type II Safety Can... bar none!
AccuFlowâ„¢ Innovative Manifold
- Fastest, smoothest, most controlled pouring
- Quickopen fill port with ergonomic lift lever for easy filling
- Auto venting protects against pressure buildup
Stainless Steel Flame Arrester
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Faster liquid flow
Large ID Zone
- Identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
Engineered for the highest performance in safety, compliance, and convenience.
Going beyond protection and compliance, AccuFlowâ„¢ Type II Safety Cans provide fast, precision pouring when handling flammable liquids. Patented, innovative manifold automatically vents for smooth, glugfree liquid flow, while the comfortable SafeSqueeze ® trigger offers maximum control when pouring. A 9" flexible metal hose ensures targeted pouring into small openings. Fill port with ergonomically designed handle makes filling easier than ever.
Protection features include a long lasting, stainless steel flame arrester that dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition and a gasketed, selfclosing leak tight lid that automatically vents to guard against rupture or explosion. Warning label with extra large ID zone permits user to identify contents, department location, or individual user name. All can sizes have extra capacity for mixing in additives for two cycle engines. Available in your choice of Red, Yellow, Blue, or Green. Please specify color when ordering.
- 100% leak tested
- 10 year warranty
- Meets OSHA and NFPA, FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÃœV certified
9.5" O.D. X 13.25" H, 8 lbs.
1 can with 5/8" O.D. x 9" L hose