Manufacturer: Eagle, Manufacturer Part Number: 1208
Eagle's FM Approved SafeSmoker™ Receptacles are made of weather–resistant polyethylene and feature an attractive design to compliment any building or facility. Top of container removes easily to access and empty the internal galvanized steel bucket. Rain protective design keeps water out and reduces waste smells. Includes integrated hold–down tab for added security. Available in white, black, brown and gray colors. Please specify color when ordering.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction with UV inhibitors to create a durable, attractive, rust and dent-free receptacle.
- Easily removable top section and a 4-gallon internal galvanized steel collection bucket in the base to facilitate daily emptying of cigarette butts.
- Small 3/4" opening to allow butts while minimizing the ability to insert non-butt, trash items.
- Easily readable, raised lettering indicating "BUTT'S ONLY. NO TRASH. EMPTY DAILY." to warn against improper use of the receptacle.
- Rain protective design to minimize water penetration and reduce odor.
- Integrated hold-down tabs for security and wind protection.
17.25" O.D. x 43.25"H