You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer Part Number: TMAT19
Spill 911 Part Number: SR-TMAT-1902
Railroad engine maintenance is a very specific application that takes a very specific absorbent.
TrackMats help prevent ground contamination with an absorbent mat specially designed for outdoor railroad maintenance. These mats feature a highlyabsorbent meltblown core that quickly soaks up and retains oils, lubricants and other petroleumbased liquids. They repel water so absorbent capacity isn't wasted. Heavyduty spunbond top layer adds strength and durability for longterm deployment in almost any weather conditions. Thick bottom layer of clear polypropylene prevents liquids from leaching into the ground below. Sized to fit standard railroad tracks.
- Tough top layer of SpunBond stands up to the elements day after day
- Center layer of Blue OilOnly MeltBlown absorbs oil quickly
- Bottom layer of clear polypropylene lets you know when the mat is fully saturated
- Helps comply with 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1), 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) and 40 CFR 122.26
- Comes in 2 sizes for inside or outside the rails
Absorbs 20.85 gal./roll, 41.7 gal./cs - 25 lbs.
19" W x 80' L