You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer Part Number: 120 STND SQ STK
Spill 911 Part Number: SN-6608-0001
The Quality IBCs!
The industry's best selling, all poly, IBCs provide an unparalleled value in long–term reusable IBCs for both hazardous and non–hazardous commodity liquids. Rotationally molded, all poly design eliminates the corrosion and maintenance problems associated with other IBCs. Compare Square Stackables with other reusable IBCs and you'll see why bulk packaging decision makers are making a change to the most durable IBCs on the market. IBCs can be stacked 2 to 3 units high and are pressure rated for 14.7 P.S.I.G. Material weight rating is 1.9 specific gravity.
- 1/2" wall thickness provides unmatched durability and performance
- 4–way forklift and 2–way pallet jack access for ease of transport
- 2" replaceable bung opening for top draw tube or pressure/vacuum relief vent
- Large 6–1/2" fill cap and seal opening with security tether exceeds UN and DOT requirements
- Molded–in UN markings provide long–term legibility and regulatory security
- 2" bottom drain valve provides complete tank drainage
- Fits on our IBC Containment Units
45" L x 45" W x 33.5" H