You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer Part Number: B3200X
Spill 911 Part Number: SL-B320-0001
Where Do You Store Your Hazardous Materials?
Specifically designed for outdoor storing and dispensing of Flammable or Combustible liquids in accordance with NFPA Code 30, OSHA Regulations and EPA Regulations. Outer wall is constructed of all–welded 16 gauge (small lockers) or 12 gauge (large buildings) galvannealed steel. All models are FM Approved for the storing and dispensing of flammable and combustible liquids.
2 – 12 DRUM BUILDINGS IN STOCK and SHIP WITHIN 1 WEEK
Many Options Available for ALL Buildings – CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION. Let our customer service experts help design the RIGHT building for you.
- All–Welded, double–wall construction
- All Lockers & Buildings are FM Approved and SMART (Sustainable Materials Rating Technology) Certified
- All electrical installations are UL Classified
- All models available with 2 & 4–hour Fire Rating
- All 12 gauge building models can withstand 170 MPH winds
- All models have a continuously welded leak–tight sump
- Oversized sump area for spill containment
12 Gauge Steel - 7,574 lbs.
8' 4" H x 18' W x 8' D