You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer Part Number: 24010
Spill 911 Part Number: JR-4010-0001
Superior Protection Against Harsh Acids, Rust And Corrosion!
Justrite's Solid Polyethylene Acid Cabinets are ideal for the storage of harsh corrosive acids. These "solid wall" high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic cabinets have excellent chemical resistance to handle the most corrosive chemicals and make clean up a snap. They feature a protective, all–welded bottom sump and a clean, sleek design to complement laboratory settings. Fully welded, liquid–tight 2" sump contains accidental spills.
Shelves on larger units adjust on 3" centers to accommodate a wide variety of containers. Sloped slightly to the back, they help direct spills to the rear – away from the door and user. Poly hinges, door handle and internal latching mechanism means there are no metal parts to corrode. Door hasp accepts padlock for security against unauthorized use. Cabinet includes adjustable steel leg levelers and patent pending Haz–Alert™ reflective warning labels in 3 languages.
- Sturdy solid–wall, chemically resistant polyethylene construction with sealed sump
- Suitable for highly aggressive liquids such as phenol, nitric acid, and sulfuric acid
- 3–point door latch on undercounter and stand alone model offers secure closure and vapor control
- External 2" NPT vent/exhaust connections
- Padlockable hasps
- Sturdy adjustable shelf on larger models
- Leveling feet on all four corners
- Stand alone with 1" lipped edge on top provides a handy water–tight work surface
- Undercounter with kickplate is ideal in lab settings
- Countertop safely stores chemicals close to point of use
1 24-gallon cabinet
36" W x 21.75" D x 35.75" H